My Video

Joe Aston

This is the second video i have made first one with just me in it. The editing is nothing special as my computer wont run all the decent software i have so it was down to movie maker to do the work. Its so rubbish its a joke. Any how hope you enjoy the riding not great but any tips on either the editing or the riding would be a great help as i want to improve both thanks a lot.

Joe

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/jimy...eAston_0001.flv

sorry i dont seem to be able to put a direct link up i'm suck a tard

Ok maybe i do.

Edited by Onza Joe

Dont put yourself down so much, that was good for a first video, in fact the editing was better than a few videos I have seen done in movie maker. The riding wasnt half bad either, it looked like you improved as the video went on, with bigger and better moves towards the end. I liked the way you tried different angles when filming, made it more intersting. The only thing I would say is some of the clips dragged on, try and use slow mo only on the actual move i.e. like on the slow mo drop towards the end you included yourself lining up in slow motion, it would have been much more effective to have just started the slow mo when you were on the edge, then stopped it after you had landed, then it would be better to watch. I liked the intro, nice to see you are being original.

Keep it up, they will only get better. (Y)

Luke. :)

well made video good job, i also have seen much worse and well this wasn't bad at all the only thing i can say is SNOW PATROL!!!!!???? :P and that looked like some gnarly wind you were riding in man good to see people that aren't just fair weather riders well if you are in england you don't get to ride much :( ahh well good effort and a worth watching video thanks for that :)

I no snow patrol never ridden to them just was a good lenth song at it fitted the start i want to use quite well. So i thought why not. Thanks for the reply.

joe

edit: luke just watched your latest video i feel onoured that you find my video good after that beast you made its awsome how did u do that bit at the start was impressed. Keep it up.

Edited by Onza Joe

Thanks for all the good replys dident think it would go down that well im sure i could do better with a better pc but at the end of the day its about the riding so im chufed at the end result and pleased you lot like it too.

Cheers Joe