Hs33 Pads

dbtrialer

I have not used them myself but i would think the zoo pads would be good for a smooth rim as they are a soft compound. I dont know how they would peform in the wet but all pads will be worse in the wet especially if you dont have a grind. Also tartybikes reccomend them for use with a smooth rim. I use the standard kool stops myself but the only reason they work is because i have massive amounts of tar on my rims :- i only ride in the dry but i do remember once in the wet they were completely useless >_<

Hope this helps

Dan

i remember using some megamo pads years ago when i was on the hs33. they worked really well in the wet a. i remember them being see through in complextion. they didt last long though so just try using them in wet weather if you find a set.

I dont really know what pads would be the best but i recomend that you grind your rim. I only have v- brakes on my bike, as i am saving up for some hs33, but my brakes work really well. also try using tar on your rims if you haven't already. it works really well if you dont go over the top. hope you sort out you problem. sam

also try using tar on your rims if you haven't already. it works really well if you dont go over the top.

Tar does not work in the wet. Anyway magura green frog pads work well in both dry and wet because of what they are made from or how they are made. Also koxx blues work well in both dry and wet!