Legal Shiznit

ogre

I think your allowed to grow enough for personal consumption. If the police think its too much you get arrested for 'supplying with intent'.

Are you people really that naive? Cultivation hasnt ever been legal you are allowed nothing, Personsal consumption is classed up to 4 Oz now which is good :), and medical mary jane IS illegal the government are a bunch of money grabbing c**ts who are arresting people like http://www.ccguide.org.uk/pattabram.php who's only goal in her cannabus crop is to cook in her meals so she can have a nice sleep and relieve the pain and stress and not having to go to the nearest park to score with some 15 yr old chav from the local estate, I dont see why she should be classed as a criminal? Anway sorry quite stoned with my ramblings,

There was no real point to the post I just like to ramble :) and dont forget kiddys cannabis is illegal in every shape and form there just a little more lenient

Edited by pinky

We've got neighbours who listen to music loud at nights, seem to have a party every weekend, get their friends round, smoke in front of our garage(cause it has a security light thingy). Only problem is that their Latvian, so they don't understand when you go round and ask them to be quiet, have asked twice now.

It's not too bad for me, cause i'm on the other side of the house. Whereas my parents are pretty much next to it.

We've got neighbours who listen to music loud at nights, seem to have a party every weekend, get their friends round, smoke in front of our garage(cause it has a security light thingy). Only problem is that their Latvian, so they don't understand when you go round and ask them to be quiet, have asked twice now.

It's not too bad for me, cause i'm on the other side of the house. Whereas my parents are pretty much next to it.

Smack them right in the boat race they will understand that ;)

Go round shouting "green card?!". When they all stop in their tracks, point to the sound system, and then to your neck in a slicing action, like your grandad does to you when hes trying to get you to not do something.

That'll sort them out.

Like someone said earlier the enviromental health officers have a lot more power than the police in cases like this. They will come round and once they decide it is too loud they take away their equipment straight away.

It's the quickest way to get things done as they arrive faster than the police usually.

There is a pub by that was always playing really loud music so the residents complained to the enviro guys.

they came and put limiters on all the sound equipment so they cant play it past a certain volume.

one of my friends said there was a singer playing there and it cut out half way through one of his songs because he was singing too loudly. :) i lol'd