New Handlebars

Saracen Kid

do you want riser bars like zoos or flat bars like the t-poo ones. that will help narrow it down and people will be able to help you out easier. also look on tartybikes selectbikes ect and see what you like. it sounds like you haven't even tryed to look for your self and just want people to surgest things and get pics for you. people cant tell you what bars you like so your best off getting on to tarty ect and choose what you like yourself as your the one who has to ride with them and pay for them.

id surgest ride peoples bikes who have the bars your interested in and then you will have an idea if you like them

Go with either Zoo risers, they are 29'' or if you want bigger than you could get some Onza Carbon Risers in 30''. The Zoo's feel very light and comfy to ride with, you can pick some up for £35. The Onza's also feel nice, but they retail a little more at £55.

You can pick either ones up from here.

There are a few more on there to look at like the Try All Risers or BT risers, but I can't really say how they feel to ride with as i've never tried them.

I rode my mate’s bike the other day and that had some try-all bars on, they felt quite nice. Although I think they are more of a flat bar.

Yea your right man, they are very flat, I’ve got a set of those zoo's and the try-all replicas and I think I prefer the try-all's, but it’s all about people different style of riding.

If you want risers get those zoo's there well good mate!

Anf.