Abant Rims

monty boi

I think they are available from europe somewhere, most likely germany. Marco Groesnik ride's with them and I believe at least one of the Monty team uses them on their '06 Ti, not sure if they will continue to use them or not.....

Very expensive rim's if I remember rightly, but f**k me I wan't them

New Brand ABANT now and in Russia. Only the most qualitative, and also the most easy rims in the world and wheels 20 ' and 19 '. (the Forward wheel - 28 spokes, back - 32 spokes) (the Corresponding section is in a stage of development.) if you would like приеобрести these hi-tech components, please, let to us the know, having filled the simple form.

Thats what i translated about the rim!

Going to call Monty UK if not EU and ask what they know

Just come across that link and more

The rims you love

Bottom of tut page

WORLD-WIDE NEWNESS! Designed slight wheels in exclusive right by ABANT.NET

Slight front wheel

IPB Image

Wheel destined to the high competition and all the fans who wish a product of the greater quality. Mounted with the best materials. Radios of titanium, aluminum ringleaders, spool of 28 radios for disk brake, hoop of rim lightened with special machine milling machine, spool with aluminum axis. Quality 10 for a product 10. Price: 255 Euros (Price reduced when also buying the back wheel) To consult interesting discounts to pilots

Slight back wheel

IPB Image

Wheel destined to the high competition and all the fans who wish a product of the greater quality. Mounted with the best materials. Radios of titanium, aluminum ringleaders, spool of 32 Radios for disk brake, hoop of rim lightened with special machine milling machine, spool with aluminum axis. Quality 10 for a product 10. Price: 295 Euros (Price reduced when also buying the front wheel) To consult interesting discounts to pilots

Ultralight hoops of rim 20"

IPB Image

The lightest hoops of the market. Used by the best pilots of the World (Dani Commas, Caesar Canes, Gemma Abant i Mireia Abant). Exclusive product Abant.net. Game or each one can be acquired separately like. The front hoop weight 345 grams and the buttock 388 grams. Price front hoop rim (28 RADIOS): 45 Euros Price back hoop rim (32 RADIOS): 55 Euros

Made in Barcelona

Currecne converter

Prices currently as of todays date in £ GBP

Front wheel £174.48

Rear wheel £201.85

Front rim £30.74

Rear rim £37.62

Yes i'm bord at work today

Edited by Wright Pads

Shipping is not too bad, bulk order be cheaper, also it's in the EU so no customs. I'd probs be able to get a discount too if there were people willing to make a purchase of which read on more

I've checked there site and can't find any txt saying if they are not

I looked at the riders profiles and they seams to now be runinng dual disc, can;t see anyhting mags on.

I can e-mail them if you want...duno how long till i get a reply mind and say i have a group of customers wanting these here in the UK, i've an order for 5 sets F&R is there a deal you can do and what would shipping be.

I get the price let you know, sort a price once there here for shipping to you se eif your okay job done.

If any vat on them i'll calme it off via the shop a si want a set of these for me self like

£67 for a pair, depending on postage charges they might just be excellent, i'd also like to know are they disk only....

They can't be. Benito has had these ever since I remember and he uses a Magura. Watch Andy T's Koxxdays 2005 video when he does this huge drop to flat into a set of shallow pools and totally destroys this rim. I'm sure it's the same one.