Lincoln Ride

Parr22czar

I live in lincoln but im working all weekend will be able to ride next week though add me to msn if you want to arrange owt (figo441@hotmail.com)

Edit: erm just noticed your name and are you the parr that rode with paul and pegglar? on the pace (this was from about 3years ago when i first attempted to ride)

Edited by SomeoneNew

I live in lincoln but im working all weekend will be able to ride next week though add me to msn if you want to arrange owt (figo441@hotmail.com)

Edit: erm just noticed your name and are you the parr that rode with paul and pegglar? on the pace (this was from about 3years ago when i first attempted to ride)

yes whos this????? what you up to??

I wish i could but i desperately need the money. My next day off is monday so I can ride then if you want to!

i think its going to be my last chance to ride today cos i going away for few weeks mate where you work??? have you got any vids of you riding?

lol noone I thinks thats the problem! I did go to notts yesterday for a ride with a few people though that was really kool. I really can't afford to take the night off I'm sorry!

noooooooooooooo i need to ride iam sooooooooooo board (one night off wont hurt) :D

motox what you up to tonight?