My Little Mate

bigezza

He is NOT 9 , And you have just embarrsed your self trying to fool evryone that he is.

i think u shud shut up bcoz im not embrassing myself

What a pointless way to get yourself noticed he looks older than me n plus he could ov just got into a sidehop stance!

Adam. (N)

n he did that sidehop himself y r u both sayin that his not nine? i no how i can prove il get loadsa pictues of him ye jst to prove u wrong !

ladies ladies please put the gladrags away....

Before I forget *cough* ADAM read this *cough*

No one can say if he did the sidehop or if he is 9 years old. I think the largest question should be who cares? I know a 14year old who can sidehop 20" gasp shock horror etc. Use the search and you'll see I didn't make a topic about it ;)

Give the 'child' my congrats if he did do that but to be honest i dont really care lol :lol:

Edited by PaRtZ

Yeh suppose no body is botherd if he did do it hes better than me :(

Adam. >_<

ladies ladies please put the gladrags away....

Before I forget *cough* ADAM read this *cough*

No one can say if he did the sidehop or if he is 9 years old. I think the largest question should be who cares? I know a 14year old who can sidehop 20" gasp shock horror etc. Use the search and you'll see I didn't make a topic about it ;)

Give the 'child' my congrats if he did do that but to be honest i dont really care lol :lol:

changed it (Y)

:( sorry

Adam. (Y)

Yeh suppose no body is botherd if he did do it hes better than me :(

Adam. >_<

changed it (Y)

:( sorry

Adam. (Y)

Unfortunatly not :P For a start I wasnt saying change your damn sig NOW cos i was one of those people who don't care, but im just saying putting anything generic as a sig might influence *ahem* some members of the forum :P

back on topic now everyone....or else