Clee Days Summer 2006..dates Changed

James Hart

Yo Yo....

I know somepeople have been waiting for this sooo here we go...Clee Days summer 06

Dastes are...August 12th and 13th

Last one was ace so get you arses down

So Far:

Me

Billocks

Steve

Biff

Luke Drewery

Christof

Craig lee Scott

Phil Monks

Abdab

Danny Swindlehurt

Squince (maybe)

Oakley (maybe)

And the two ledgens:

T-bird

and

Shanghigh

Cya James

Dates Changed

Edited by InteractClothing

i should be able to have bout 6 crazy cats round mine, so get on msn and chat to me if you wanna stay at mine for 2 or 3 days :-

love yall,

keep me posted,

luv bill.

PS: james... thanks very much for orginisin this ride, i can never get dates right lol :)^_^

Edited by billocks

Hey,

il come its abit of journey but judging by the videos iv seen from cleethorpes its worth it, so yeah count me in.

As checky as it sounds could i stay at sombodys place because if im traveling to and from, in one day il waste half a days riding by traveling.

Cheers,

Pekr

i should be able to have bout 6 crazy cats round mine, so get on msn and chat to me if you wanna stay at mine for 2 or 3 days :-

love yall,

keep me posted,

luv bill.

PS: james... thanks very much for sortin dates for me :)^_^

i thought us lot wa at yours bill you turd ill have to be having words with you pal..lol na if you dont want us lot thats fine wel keep our arses round wath were the real ridings at hehe... :rolleyes:

christof

Yo Yo....

I know somepeople have been waiting for this sooo here we go...Clee Days summer 06

Dastes are...August 19th and 20th

Last one was ace so get you arses down

So Far:

Me

Billocks

Steve

Biff

Luke Drewery

Christof

Squince (maybe)

Oakley (maybe)

Joe Mayer (maybe)

And the two ledgens:

T-bird

and

Shanghigh

Cya James

maisewel put a maybe at side of my name too james mi owd...if everyones calling shotgun at bills then us lot wont be there..confused me a bit cos like two month back bill sed all us...cls,me,abdab,phil,biff wa at his...arr well things change....maybe next time lads have fun (Y) see you soon james

christof

(Y)

maisewel put a maybe at side of my name too james mi owd...if everyones calling shotgun at bills then us lot wont be there..confused me a bit cos like two month back bill sed all us...cls,me,abdab,phil,biff wa at his...arr well things change....maybe next time lads have fun (Y) see you soon james

christof

NO christof you are coming iv already told you this :P

:( I dont see why Dates changed, i can still make it down but more people the merrier!!!!! no point changing it because 1 person couldnt make it down on the other dates now means 4/5 cant make it down on this new date!. Edited by Mr_Pitbull