Tar Is Getting Lose

rambo

hello i have a small grind left on my rim but i want to go to tar on my rim i use tar already but it is getting lose so fast and then i mean within 5 hours off riding, i place it in strokes on my rim. my question what can i do to let it stay longer on my rim?

Edited by rambo

Hi

Little but Lots (Y)(Y)(Y)

Lots but little (N)(N)(N)

Let me now put this into english for you it is a lot better to put tar on your rims every hour and put a little bit on than, putting heaps of the stuff on but the only doing a few times a week.

There are several reasons for this but the main one is if you put alot of tar on your rims the brake pads will stay stuck to your rims and not release the brakes.

Hope this helps

Rob

Hi

Little but Lots (Y)(Y)(Y)

Lots but little (N)(N)(N)

Let me now put this into english for you it is a lot better to put tar on your rims every hour and put a little bit on than, putting heaps of the stuff on but the only doing a few times a week.

There are several reasons for this but the main one is if you put alot of tar on your rims the brake pads will stay stuck to your rims and not release the brakes.

Hope this helps

Rob

that makes no f**kin sense what so ever.

if your running a grind and still need tar, maybe you should change you pads.

Edited by alext

that makes no f**kin sense what so ever.

if your running a grind and still need tar, maybe you should change you pads.

no

when the grind is running out you need to improve braking without renewing grind