New Hard Drive

Trials Boy

Hello.

I'm after a new hard drive but as i know nothing about the inside of a computer i don't know what to get.

I have only like 36GB so i'm after something like 130GB - 200GB I would have around £150 so spend so i'm after something decent, My PC is made by Dos Computers which i don't think you would of heard of but there pretty good, cheap and rare.

So does anybody know what i'm looking for? Is this any good?

Reply asap please!

Cheers. (Y)

Hello.

I'm after a new hard drive but as i know nothing about the inside of a computer i don't know what to get.

I have only like 36GB so i'm after something like 130GB - 200GB I would have around £150 so spend so i'm after something decent, My PC is made by Dos Computers which i don't think you would of heard of but there pretty good, cheap and rare.

So does anybody know what i'm looking for? Is this any good?

Reply asap please!

Cheers. (Y)

At the end of the day mate, a hard drive is there to do its job, the make does not really make that much difference, but if your computer is as old as you say, then if you are upgrading you hard drive you are going need to upgrade everything else really, for example, proccesor etc etc.

But yeah that should do the job fine.

Dan.

At the end of the day mate, a hard drive is there to do its job, the make does not really make that much difference, but if your computer is as old as you say, then if you are upgrading you hard drive you are going need to upgrade everything else really, for example, proccesor etc etc.

Dan.

Its only 2 - 3 years old, thats not old is it?

Dan.

Upgrade the CPU because you add a hard drive? :lol:

And what one earth do you mean when make doesn't make a difference. Its the difference between un-recoverable data, and never losing data. Its the difference between taking 10 minutes to read a file, and 5.