Massive Morcambe!

Clarky

Alright lads and ladies, me and Kyle Hinchcliffe will be making our way down to Morcambe next saturday so if anyone other then boyd wants to come down come! It is a great place to ride as people already know, it wil be my first time riding there so lets make it a good one, so who is up for it? We will be there for around 11am i will be taking piks that will be up later that day. Mj cycles crew and any of the locals should come down it will be awsome, i will be testing out my new hd king wheel wich will be here next week intime for the ride, if Butler or any of you want to come even better :)

Clarky (Y)(Y)

map

Edited by JASON CLARK

Morecambe because me and jason are more into the sreet but there is plenty of natty for you guys aswell, heysham is just natral i think but yes waddy heysham sure looks good for natty :D

Oh and for the people that have never ridden Morecambe before, it's an awsome place to ride well worth the trek down for anyone :D

Edited by Kyle Hinchcliffe