Mods With Bashplates

monty221pr

i have been looking all day for a replacement frame for my monty 221pr. i am definitely looking for a frame with a bashguard although not a really long frame like the zona, and i think that the 20.1 toxsin mod will be to short although the wheelbase maybe a little longer than my previous monty but as i am growing would a longer bike maybe more suitable and will i get used to it whatever length it is :ermm: as i prefer to do manuals but also like gaps to front wheel and wheel-swaps etc.

so could any one recommend a decent frame around 990-1015mm WB and around £200-£300 (Y)

I strongly recommend a Echo Team. I have just got one and I'm loving it. They are not as long as a Zona but feel it because of the short wheelbase. My friend has a Zona and I feel that my Echo Team rides a lot nicer than his and so do many other people. Hope this helps with your decision. :D

As Bobby said above,

the new Echo Teams are perfect, comfortable BB rise, and comes in both 1010 and 1030 wheelbase, and as you wanted it has a bash plate which is supported perfectly on this frame, so no worry of bending your bash plate on big-hits in the case of a bail.

I myself bought my Echo Team frame in october last year, I've been very pleased with it, and she's still going sweet, since I've had this frame i've improved so much quicker than on my old Onza T-Pro.

So I'd definitely recommend the new Team frame to anyone looking for a good ride and at a good price!

If you need any more info on the bike, feel free to e-mail me at echo_biker@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

John

is it adamant and if so i looked on their website and they seem to be all stock so are they releasing a new mod frame plus will it have a bash plate and does anyone have an idea on the release date then?

It "should" be out late this month / early september.Click here

Scroll down till you see it.

Edited by Deonn h

• 4 months later...

just check out tartybikes theres a fair few on there

just got my self a t-mag and loving it nice ride should check them out or wait for the 2007 version alot of people have been sayign they will be good but its all down to personal opinion