The Bicycle

tom e

Out of interest, do you find with the Super Pro Trials ring running single speed that you have to run a tiny sprocket and it skips like a mutha? because I did! Maybe I run a heavier gear though because your sprocket looks like a 13/14t, mine was 12t :(

Anyway, looks sweet, nice and tidy (Y)

Davey

Out of interest, do you find with the Super Pro Trials ring running single speed that you have to run a tiny sprocket and it skips like a mutha? because I did! Maybe I run a heavier gear though because your sprocket looks like a 13/14t, mine was 12t :(

Anyway, looks sweet, nice and tidy (Y)

Davey

Hey Dave.

A larger gear allows more of the chain to rap around it and grip on tight causing less skipping.

If you've got a smaller gear you should have a few more links in it and use a tensioner to push the chain around as much of the gear as possible.

Rob

Yeah, unfortunately chain was too loose and couldn't tension it up, then when I took a link out it was too tight, hence I went back to Standard Pro Trials bash, even though I loved the Super Pro :(

Also, it has to be said, the drop-outs on the old Controls were SOO much better than the new one's, mine is a pain, have to completely remove the quick release to get the wheel out, it's all too tight but the old one's had lots of room by the looks of it. Why did they change them? Silly sods!

Davey