T-pro Brake Booster...

aener

As said, money is thin on the ground for me at the minute.

I've just upgraded to a wider rim (Onza Hog) as my Magura wouldn't lock up on the pants rim I used off my old BMX :$

(Bought all the parts separately and built up from that)

I've just realized though, that even on such a thin rim (29mm I think >_< ) the frame flexed a bit with no booster.

So on the 47mm (if I remember correctly), the frame would very well bend around a pint glass, no?

I know most of you will be thinking "Oh it's only an extra tenner either way, don't be so tight..." - but frankly I don't care for those who think that! :Plol.

To the point: I did a search and they said don't get the normal Echo booster as it wont fit.

Will I be able to use this one? Echo Booster

I run a 19" Onza Hog rim on a T-Pro frame. Four bolt mounts, and I'm using the Maxxis Creepy Crawler 2.5" tire.

Don't know if all that info is neccasary, but I figured you lot are better off having to much than not enough, no? :-

Tehehehe

No need for such a big post really, but I've got nothing better to do >_<

Thanks for any help - Flipp

:o Just remembered: Will the bolts fit aswell? 'Cause when I got my brake clamps (they came with EvoII clips), they had M6 bolts and the mounts are M5 (I think??)

Don't want all that trouble again... My frame is sorted out and now fits the proper M5 bolts... so I really don't wanna strip them again...

:( Money is of the essence...

Now I AM done :)

No tire rubbing or anything?

And what about the bolts?

Absolutely deffinately?

(Sorry for the interrogation - I'm sick of people saying something will fit and then it doesn't - or sending me the wrong f***ing PARTS!!! ((I ordered a wheelset once - 20 front and 19 rear, he send me 2 20s... :angry: )) so I always make sure now :P )

EDIT: ...Forgot to say thanks :P

Edited by Flipp