Bike Cad

rids

Are there any more up to date versions? 3d?

Any decent 3d modeling software :P

But one needs teh skillz.

As far as i am aware there is no software that is actually a 3d bike specific cad programme.

Probably because they are completley pointless, have very little market and are boring as hell...

Edited by adamtrials

Okay. I'll bite. I've actually seen this program before, but I never noticed the option to add chainrings or cogs. Also, there seems to be more paint options than I remember. I've always thought it was cool. My friend actually had his own design custom built from BikeCAD specs.

IPB Image

I had the idea before that Koxx one came out... Don't know how old it is but I'd never seen it before I wanted to make mine :P

It's not realistic I know, but the concept is awesome I think.

The idea is that the frame is literaly being a Y.

Toptube and downtube are combined, chain and seat stays are combined, so it just splits to go either side of rear wheel :)

IPB Image

I know the tube's'd (that how it goes??) have to be really strong etc, but if there was like internal structuring in it... lol

Would need to be much wider aswell... can't be bothered to make it all perfect... but you ge the drift...

I dunno - but I'd want it.

(Bit long aswell... Can't be bothered to change it :P )

Flipp