My Ride!

mini-W

nice bike (Y) but why have you got a disk rotor on aswell as a magura?? :huh:

Adam. (Y)

Looks like he has not been bothered to take it off because you cann't run a rear disk on a pure. Very nice bike mate. Like all echos it looks the part (Y)

I didn't see the point in taking the rotor off because it was only temperary! I've got a set of middleburns that are getting machined down at the moment :D

What bars are they mate? Bike looks good,the only thing letting it down are the cranks.

Thanks

zoo baby!

Those bars are ddg downhill bars, am currently use some azonic singlewalls which are abit wider but they feel like they flexs to much though!

Nice bike as all echos should be but i would consider changing the back wheel as them rims tend to split down the middle, but otherwise it looks good. (Y)

I'm changing the back wheel to a try-all rim with a hope pro 2 hub because the wheel I am currently using hasn't got a fat enough :D back brake doesn't work to good (N) .... and I was only using my halo because I broke 2 spoke in my mavic D521 with a RB tractor 32 hub :P

Very nice bike mate!

Am I the only person that's noticed he doesn't actually seem to have a rear sprocket on there at all, guess that'd be because of the temporary rear wheel.....

Once you get the cranks and rear wheel sorted it should be an extremely sexy ride.

NICE RIDE

It has alot of potential and with a little more investment slash more money,

im sure you bike will be a real beauty.

I would send you picture of my bike but i dont have any hense ive onyl been riding for like 10 days

Managed a 10 brick drop off other day i was well happy but i rimed it,like a rimmington smith