Where Do You Ride And Where Do You Come From

minicrack

Hi everyone. My name is Chris.

I live in Scotland, in a small town about 30 miles from Edinburgh called Galashiels.

It's not exactly a concrete jungle down here but it's like everything else in life - you just got to make the most of what you have and enjoy it.

Been street riding for a long time along with xc/dh/freeride - just love anything with 2 wheels! Just building first trials specific bike now - all in place apart from back wheel which should arrive tomorrow!

Edinburgh is just up the road from us; i'd be very interested to hear from anyone who can suggest good spots in and around edinburgh.

Pip pip!

Christ.

I wouldnt say my topic is that hot but thanks anyway.

since you didn't end the sentence on your topic title its fair to say that you were referring to the area that are situated in when you asked us if our area was hot or not.

Edited by Barber

i live in burnley - lancashire, i ride places like burnley, colne, blackburn, preston, blackpool, manchester all really great places to ride (Y) theres a few natural places around aswell i ride, backcowm quarry, addingham, hambeldon hill in hapton, all of them great places to ride. so really my area is fairly hot u could say but due to use riding some of these places alot like burnley they have become repetitive, but dispite that great places to ride.

Thanks for relpying to my topic chris.

If you find that there is no one who rides trails near you there are some solutions.

Firstly: Use the forum to find out if there is any who lives in you area and arrange to meet.

Secoundly: Jumping on the train and going else were.

Hope my tips help.

DARREN

my name is ben, i live in witney (west oxfordshire). its ok 4 trials, can get a bit borin,lots of grannys that moan bout smashin up walls etc lol! police dont mind 2 much, as long as there isnt lots of pedestrians. there is bout 6-9 riders in witney,well it is only a town. most of these r little kids bout 13/14. i am 16 and the best that has ever lived in witney (that is wat i am told) i somtimes ride on own(only in places where there aint many people) but ride and teach/help/encourage my friends.

ben :huh: