Help On Forks?

will17will17

I am looking for some forks which danny and ash butler ride with they were in the onza video with ben slinger... the forks which look very uncommon.

Please post pictures!

Silver/Carbon fibre effect ( with red and black stickers) <-- maybe

And does anybody no of any forks which look similar to these (below) but have more holes up the side(s)

Monty Forks

Thanks

Will

Edited by will17will17

correct me if i'm wrong (i usually am ^_^ ) Danny Butler uses carbon fibre forks that are two bits of hollow carbon tubing with a aluminum crown and two caps on the bottom with drop outs.

I think there originally coust prototypes that he still uses. if you really really really wanted a pair you could prob get them made, thy wouldn't be hard to make, but you may have to sell a kidney to afford them. personally.... you only need one kidney, and the forks do look amazing plus would be so so so light, probably worth it.

The forks on the link below your topic, aren't they just Monty Ti forks with a 06 frame sticker up the side lol :D

Mitch

Sorry i forgot to add... i don't think there are many forks with holes up the side, you could drill them yourself, but the holes would seriously affect the strength of the fork.

If you do drill some, make sure the aluminium otherwise they will rust inside :)