What Type Of Frame Should I Get For A Stock

STC

hey,

i was thinking of getting a new frame for stock and i didnt have a clue on what i should get i do like the CZAR IVAN frames and the ashton frames but i just haven't a clue on what to get

cheers

luke

Well personally i would go for a koxx vr racing in floresent yellow :P but it depends on what you like and what type of geometry you are suited to? and czar ivan's are pretty tasty, have ago on Luke Drewery's bike and see if it feel's right.

Adam. (Y)

Edited by monty boi

hello mate well the czar and the adamant a1 basically ride the same according to tarty, well thats what my mate says- something like the czar has 1inch longer chainstay but the adamant has 1inch longer headtube or something along them lines.

any way it really depends what kind of riding you do and enjoy, i personally like the limey but when my mate bought one they are heavy same as the onza t-rex, the czar and adamant are both nice frames but if your not a high bb rise man then maybe get a frame like: echo control, bt raven, the new coust frame (orange and black one).

or if these are too long for you and you prefer the streety feel and enjoy the skateparks and flowing lines then maybe a frame like a revel, lesson, ashton et

the choices of frames out now are amazing i personally think my old frames yuo can see the progression of trials i.e. my frames have been

mission reefer

saracen mad

onza t-rex

bt raven 5

personally i would go for the echo control, very popular nice length geo and weight and is streety enough for taps and rolling gaps, but also a nice frame to ride natural on

hope this helps cheers ric