Adam And Eve Productions

STEVE-0

Knocked this up this morning seeing as my bike was still in pieces, turned out pretty nice and managed to get all the guys in the video. Footage is from the summer around Brentwood, including the famous muddy EBTC venue, thrifwood. Riders are:

ME - Steve Rogers Dangerous - Onza T-rex

Adam Storey Adski - BT Raven 5.0

Dan Wheeler Spanner - Triton Gazza

James Butcher Mr Butch - Triton Gazza

ADEVE-3

Hope you like it guys

Steve (Y)

Any criticism welcome! B)

Video quality pants but riding was very good you've improved a lot and looks like some nice riding spots. The text is the worst Ive ever seen though not very legible and please if your going to use audio make sure its it clear otherwise people struggle. Other than that good little video mainly impressed by the riding though (Y)

Ad you agreed to bring to video out even though we know we cant get much better quality without a proper video camera. And i can sidehop and ride along rails...i did do it more than once, i think an apology is needed! <_<

Thanks for the comments so far guys.

Steve

ace vid :D

this is the kind of video we need more of, some ballsy lines, and what was with turning 90 on those circular white rails and gapping across the bit that goes downhill, madness :D

to be honest, the video quality and editing, i didnt even notice untill people mentioned it here, the riding is what does it for me :)

Will