Half Bike,

Matthew_Gibson

Thats pretty cool, anyone watched the video?, Other than the poor quality it gives you an idea of the speed and ease of riding it, i bet it will cost a fair bit though.

Edited by Jeza

Thats pretty cool, anyone watched the video?, Other than the poor quality it gives you an idea of the speed and ease of riding it, i bet it will cost a fair bit though.

Yerr watched the vid (Y)

Looks pretty cool.

I guesse you can now do downhill without having to push your bike all the way up to the top :)

Looks lush! I want one soo bad. In the UK do you reckon it will be classed as a motorbike?

it'llbe classed as a motor vehicle, so if you aren't using it on private property you'll need all the relevant documentation.

i read in the paper this week about a guy who got banned from driving (his car) because he was caught on a motorised skateboard with no insurance or road tax.

Yeah, Ive seen that aswell...you mean this thing.

IPB Image

:o:o

I remember seeing a stand for scorpa at MCN (motorcycle news) show at the nec stadium at birmingham. its genius i would love one. but for the money I would rather get a old beta rev3 or something.