Lever Bodys

Mike Beck

hey

i am starting to become very prone of snapping my magura lever bodies, gone through 3 in the space of 2 months!!!!!! (N) not hitting the levers or anaything but im just topping up my brake at the bleed hole on the lever, comes to tightening it up and i hear a crack and look down to see a massive crack appear. The 05 levers are better designed but this still happened,,,, poor metal or too heavy handed??? :S

cheers

hey

i am starting to become very prone of snapping my magura lever bodies, gone through 3 in the space of 2 months!!!!!! (N) not hitting the levers or anaything but im just topping up my brake at the bleed hole on the lever, comes to tightening it up and i hear a crack and look down to see a massive crack appear. The 05 levers are better designed but this still happened,,,, poor metal or too heavy handed ??? :S

cheers

Don't tighten them up too tight....Just tighten them enough, like when you start to feel it become harder to tighten, then leave it.

Alot of the 05 levers have cracked and snapped... They are abit weak if you bash them around but my'n have been fine so far so carn't really complain!

Do you really have to top up your brake all the time? If you do just be careful with bolts. They carnt stand much pressure.

And I really don't know how you've gone through 3 bodies in 2 months...Must have super finger strentgh :P