Catchy Trials Remarks, Sayings, N So On.....

piperpa28

haha! has that really happened to you?

yes.....

....once i was with some mates that was ridin on a rectangular flower pot along with me outside the post office in our town, and this old granny was moaning about riding on it, "you cant ride there/ do that" she kept goin on and on, my mate berry come over and asked if everything was alright, and i told him that she was annoyed because she can't bury her koffin here...............and she hit me over the head with her walkin stick (i was wearing my helmet)

that was funny as f**k.lol :lol: ......when she came out of the P.O we gave her some abuse.

wish i had my video camera on me (N)

lol ben! (Y)

:D

yes.....

....once i was with some mates that was ridin on a rectangular flower pot along with me outside the post office in our town, and this old granny was moaning about riding on it, "you cant ride there/ do that" she kept goin on and on, my mate berry come over and asked if everything was alright, and i told him that she was annoyed because she can't bury her koffin here...............and she hit me over the head with her walkin stick (i was wearing my helmet)

that was funny as f**k.lol :lol: ......when she came out of the P.O we gave her some abuse.

wish i had my video camera on me (N)

lol ben! (Y)

sonds very funny :D wish i was there

the video camera isnt yours its pizzys (N)lol :D:lol:

oh another one was this old man lives in an old granny estate at the end of my road, there is a flower pot there which is good to practice new tricks on.. any way we ride there alot and we have sqeeky breaks, so one day i was sat on it with liam t and someone else, and he was pissed out of his brains lol (bout 5.20 pm)

he got of his motorized chair thing having ago at me (cuz i was the biggest there) any way i managed to persuade him that i dont live in witney and i was visiting fo the day.....when he believed me i got on my bike and started riding around/near him squeeking my brakes...... this made him chase me around holding a umbrella.lol.he then realised he was'ent goin to get me he went into his flat.....few mins later as i was going home to get some dinner he come out with some broom sticks.hahahahhaha. he then realised he was'ent goin to get me once again sohe went into his flat. after dinner i got pizzy to bring his camera out to film it but the old wanker didnt come back out (N) ....

we saw him in town a few days later and he was chasing us around.hehhehehe

i told him that she was annoyed because she can't bury her koffin here

Wow, you sound like dickhead. Its because of people like you that we have a bad name and all the old folks think younger people are c**ts.

Grow up you willy, you're not funny.

Wow, you sound like dickhead. Its because of people like you that we have a bad name and all the old folks think younger people are c**ts.

look mate sorry but we only live once.....any way trials riders don't get bad names because of this.

this was quite a while ago, and i agree i did need to grow up a bit.

apologies

come on anzo its just abit of fun dont get so stressy over (N) they are old farts anyway

who are gonna die soon :lol:lol

and he isnt a dickhead (Y)

we are kids for gods sake (Y)

Its not even worth arguing the point, you obviously don't have a clue and I can't be arsed. I'm not getting 'stressy' over it, I just find it hard to believe how you have little respect for older people and basically torment them.

I'm sure members on this forum with half a brain cell will agree with me.

Its not even worth arguing the point, you obviously don't have a clue and I can't be arsed. I'm not getting 'stressy' over it, I just find it hard to believe how you have little respect for older people and basically torment them.

im only joking its abit of fun

and do respct my elders (Y)

the strange thing is that old people moan about chavs fighting and what not,

the amount of times i've been threatened for riding trials around my local town, and actually assulted (walking stick over the helmet) etc they are hypocrites!

hello ANZO,

everyone is different, just please dont say those words you said before.cheers

i don't want to argue with you because that is where it is goin.

i am sorry if you feel that way about those situations, sorry!

cheers (Y)

same here , i dont want to get into an argument but you have to look at it from all sides (Y)

sorry man , my bad (N)

Seconded!

Edited by Lock-N-Load

i no everyone is going to slate me again for this, but its true.. they are human and do have feelings... when your alot older you will probably feel intimidated by kids because you know no what c**ts they can be... i no ben has learnt his lesson now, and i hope you have learnt to give give elders more respect..