Compleatly New And Would Appreaciate Some Help

meisthemunch

hey

i am very new to the sport as a hole, i have not known of it very long but i am very interested. because of my lack of time, i know absoultly nothing about the bikes and different types but would like to learn :)

i know you probably get annoying people asking silly questions all the time, but i was wondering if you could show me a guide or give me some information on the different types of bikes etc. so i can gain some knowledge

thanks in advance

the bikes i would recomend are a onza t-pro if you are fairly small and young or a t-rex if you are taller with abit of strenght. but any of the onza range are great bikes to start on, have a look on www.tartybikes.co.uk. also ring them up and ask them any questions you have as they have the best customer service ever and will help you with any problems you have.

as for learning the moves watching videos on the vids section helps for getting the jist of how the move is done, but the best way is to find someone who can do the moves and get them to help you. trials is just practice practice practice its the only way you can get better. you will also find alot of trials is in your head once you can over come the things thats telling you not to do it you improve vastly

Hi and welcome.. take the advice from concussion.. and i personally think a great site for learning is http://www.trashzen.com/.. as he said.. also check out the videos section, and see how others ride.. you can learn alot from watching others... but everyone has their own styles of riding, so just use what they advise and make your own mind up ;) experiment with things, but make sure you start small.. dont try running before you can walk :)

Hope i helped..

Willsey