Lovely Broken Wrist!

about 5 days ago i put a nicee fracture in my wrist from trying to lunge a gap acros a little brook, it wasnt even big but my front wheel just dropped, sending me into the brook and hitting the bank on the other side! and at the same time I land with my left hand under my cheast and upside down!

Wasnt actualy too painfull til a few days later... got wrist x rayed and hospital said... fractured colles bone and suspected fractured scaphiod bone!

If my scaphoid is broke then it could be 2-3 months in a cast (which will totaly suck!) but at the moment it stands at 4-6 weeks finding out final aswer on monday at a specialsit fracture clinic.

my x rays! http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3387621

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3387622

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3387623

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3387624

anyone else done the same thing or had a nasty injurie?

Tim.

aaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg, i broke my big toe on my left foot (N)(N) , i can't ride trials or do much else for 6 weeks...............so f**king borin :sick: .

i was wow gutted because it is the first bone i have ever broken.........and at work i was talking to a mate that i have never broken a bone and i went out riding and broke my toe....absolute b*****d!!!

can't wait till it's healed :P

i'm gunna be well rusty at trials. (N)

l8rs

lol when i got mi firts trails bike a dimond back :- . so wasnt much special and the day before i cought my finger on a door handle snapping it backwards and i had this dam bandage on mi hand, i couldnt ride for like a month with a new bike to ride. was sooooooo annoying. :(

Edited by gaza

aaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg, i broke my big toe on my left foot (N)(N) , i can't ride trials or do much else for 6 weeks...............so f**king borin :sick: .

i was wow gutted because it is the first bone i have ever broken.........and at work i was talking to a mate that i have never broken a bone and i went out riding and broke my toe....absolute b*****d!!!

can't wait till it's healed :P

i'm gunna be well rusty at trials. (N)

l8rs

Unless you did something freakin' insane, I can't see it taking 6 weeks to heal. I've broken plenty a toe, the most recent time being the worst, and I was on the bike in like 1 week. Walking, that's a whole other story.

Unless you did something freakin' insane, I can't see it taking 6 weeks to heal. I've broken plenty a toe, the most recent time being the worst, and I was on the bike in like 1 week. Walking, that's a whole other story.

Takes up to 6 weeks for any break to heal... ;)

just because it doesnt hurt anymore, doesnt mean its fixed

wow its been fun reading allm the comments.. theres a few topics like this i love reading.. hope it gets better soon mate, and yea just rewst it for now, but as it feels better start putting more pressure on it.. but as soon as you think its too much then stop lol.. good luck

lol,

its not exactly riding mate basically just riding around. and it barely hurts but it has to heal rite thats why it has to be in a cast and its annoing because i can ride and i have to watch others all the time and its so annoing when others find something new and i cant ride it!

Tim.

Edited by Tim H