Mate's Shooter

nickyw

Im a huge fan of the old school crew (I got a Planet X MK2 myself) But I think the Shooters maybe a lil bit too oldschool? They are fine I suppose if you have some decent parts on it, as they are daaaaamn heavy standard, so possibly a lil hard to learn things on.

But as I said, still ok if you get some good bits, and are looking for plenty of street riding!

I knew someone who had one for ages, managed to snap it, but he might as well just have come out, thrown his bikes at a few walls/cars ect then gone home, as he was such a heavy & sketchy rider!

Oh, change forks, bars and stem colours, and you'll be all good to go!

Tarq

Do you ride in Notts a lot? If you go around the corner from that ball theres some cool stuff to ride around the Uni campus, also if you follow the lake around theres some cool stuff, theres some gap jumps over some rocks/stepping stones that go across the lake!

I've only ridden there once, and would like to go bak, but its a long ride with no speed and 22:19 gear ratio!

Crazy bike though....... shooters were always questionable, they were like one of the first do it all bikes (with a few changes it could be a trials bike/bsx bikes/jump bike..............

Do you ride in Notts a lot? If you go around the corner from that ball theres some cool stuff to ride around the Uni campus, also if you follow the lake around theres some cool stuff, theres some gap jumps over some rocks/stepping stones that go across the lake!

I've only ridden there once, and would like to go bak, but its a long ride with no speed and 22:19 gear ratio!

Crazy bike though....... shooters were always questionable, they were like one of the first do it all bikes (with a few changes it could be a trials bike/bsx bikes/jump bike..............

Yeh ive rode there before,Dont live far away from there ....As for him,He goes there all the time.Tis' very fun! (Y)

P.s I also want his top. :)

Do you know any good spots around Notts then? Im living here whilst im at uni, and other than around Trent Uni theres not much in the city i know of.........

Well if your talking jumping/dh then there's hemlock stone which is ruffly less than 10 minute's away from uni or there's bulwell bunnies which is about 30/45 minute trek to get there?Or you could go to beeston community centre which is like 20 minute's away from uni.I live not even a mile from uni...Which i ride trial's and jump/street. (Y)

P.s All of them place's are for jumping/trails not trial's but uni i guess you could ride trials there. :)