Grumpy Old Men Thread

planet x alan

Damn right, unless it's people i'm properly friends with, in which case i just say f**k off for five minutes.

You might like it actually... she gets killed in it. :P

hmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: sounds niceeeeeee. mayby change my minds then, can someone look after where in the movie she gets killed so can I go to the part of the movie to just see her die! :closedeyes:

Damn right, unless it's people i'm properly friends with, in which case i just say f**k off for five minutes.

You might like it actually... she gets killed in it. :P

its actually not all that bad a movie if you like a bit of cheesy horror - she's a better actress than half the rest of the cast too.

k, defending Paris...

What people fail to realise with Paris is that she's not rich purely off her inheritance, she's independently wealthy as well. She's clever enough to rinse as much money as she can out of her (advantaged) position - which is what any sensible person would try to do.

I agree that she can't sing for shit and that she's not much of an actress but she's perfectly good at modelling - which is where most of her money / fame in the early days came from.

Nobody complains about Kate Moss cos she's famous for modelling and getting shitfaced in the public eye - so why have a go at Paris?

anyway rant over. I'm not really angry at you suss and for the record I hate the dog too

its actually not all that bad a movie if you like a bit of cheesy horror - she's a better actress than half the rest of the cast too.

Especially the bit with the achilles and the plier things.

Nobody complains about Kate Moss cos she's famous for modelling and getting shitfaced in the public eye - so why have a go at Paris?

Apart from the whole druggie fiasco. :-

But to be honest she pisses me off too(Paris that is not suss), she's got enough money now, and plenty of penthouse suites to live in. Can't she just fade away from the papers etc.. I would have thought she'd hate the paparazzi.

k, defending Paris...

What people fail to realise with Paris is that she's not rich purely off her inheritance, she's independently wealthy as well. She's clever enough to rinse as much money as she can out of her (advantaged) position - which is what any sensible person would try to do.

I agree that she can't sing for shit and that she's not much of an actress but she's perfectly good at modelling - which is where most of her money / fame in the early days came from.

anyway rant over. I'm not really angry at you suss and for the record I hate the dog too

i can see the point with what u'r on about, hate her anyway and wanna see her dead!

I probably hate her so much because half of my class is trying too look like her too and that just makes me sad. I agree she probably looks good to be a modell, but she should stay there and not try to become some new super star. lol

:rolleyes:

//Suss

Wankers who type in capitals on msn, what is the f**king point!!

Also, when you really need a shit an you live miles away so you go " ill get the bus!" then it either doesnt appear, or goes past you cause its full :angry::angry:

Today has been shite if you havn't guessed lol

• 2 weeks later...

Russell Brand.

why's he on tv? he's a f**king idiot, he looks like shit, he talks out of his ass, his trousers are too tight, his shows suck ass, he constantly shouts everything, his jokes are weak and he feels the need to slip religious phrases into every show.

he actually makes owning a tv a chore.

Russell Brand.

why's he on tv? he's a f**king idiot, he looks like shit, he talks out of his ass, his trousers are too tight, his shows suck ass, he constantly shouts everything, his jokes are weak and he feels the need to slip religious phrases into every show.

he actually makes owning a tv a chore.