Grumpy Old Men Thread

planet x alan

Things I hate:

Pete and f**king Niki

Are no more!! ;)

Toilet seat thing is a piss take.

Being excluded for shit all!

Being in the type of mood, where anything that is near you, touching you, or you look at pisses you off. Anyone else get that?

My next door neighbour supposedly being 'Disabled' and having her own f**king Disabled bay outside her house even though she can be seen most weekends bending right over doing gardening and pushing a f**king petrol mower!!

Emoticons in names and text talk on msn i can deal with, When nearly every letter is an emoticon i just get pissed off and won't talk to the person AND {{when]] ever;;y ..thing* ^is^ !"written.,.,; li*ke --~this~] in an msn name it just looksl ike a big mess :sleeping:

Edited by T-MAGura

immagrints (sp?)

Emo's attention seeking

ditto on the toilet seat aiming and holding the seat up is pretty alkward you have to bend your knees slightly which is even more annoying.

When smokers blow their smoke at you

iggnorant people

and the usual really.

How stupidly poor i am,

How bad i need to learn to drive

how much some people annoy me

Why do little year 9's walk round thinking there hard..?

Wassup with me playing footie? get over it..geez just because i have a broken leg

The retard who said, ahh hes playing footie with one leg..i have 2, ones just broken

man im grumpy....

My next door neighbour supposedly being 'Disabled' and having her own f**king Disabled bay outside her house even though she can be seen most weekends bending right over doing gardening and pushing a f**king petrol mower!!

Lol the lady 2 doors down from me is exactly the same as that.

She also has a stupid dog that roams the streets 24/7 and chases me whenever it sees me.

She also shouts randomly and smokes all the time :ermm:

I'm sure Bigman will have fun living next door to her...

I am not looking for a rawl here or nowt just saying my bit.

Yes some people do blag on disabled badges ...BUT you get them for mental disabilities aswell. We got offered one for my brothers Aultism but we refused it because heing aultistic ect does not have anything to do with the distances you have to wal. But some people get offered badges because of these reasons and just take the piss.

Tomm

I am not looking for a rawl here or nowt just saying my bit.

Yes some people do blag on disabled badges ...BUT you get them for mental disabilities aswell. We got offered one for my brothers Aultism but we refused it because heing aultistic ect does not have anything to do with the distances you have to wal. But some people get offered badges because of these reasons and just take the piss.

It was because she had a hip replacement, Now she has a new working onE, WHY THE f**k DOES SHE NEED A DISABLES SPOT!!!!!!!!

Also, she works in woolworths, Can be seen standing in there at the till all day, No problem.

Has boyfriend after the next, So her hips are obviously flexible enough.

If her hip was that bad she wouldn't be able to bend over do gardening.

Once again, :closedeyes:

It was because she had a hip replacement, Now she has a new working onE, WHY THE f**k DOES SHE NEED A DISABLES SPOT!!!!!!!!

Also, she works in woolworths, Can be seen standing in there at the till all day, No problem.

Has boyfriend after the next, So her hips are obviously flexible enough.

If her hip was that bad she wouldn't be able to bend over do gardening.

Once again, :closedeyes:

WE HAVE A WOOLWORTHS!!!!!!!!!

wheres this??

WE HAVE A WOOLWORTHS!!!!!!!!!

wheres this??

:blink: Gillingham? lol

Nah she' doesn't go anywhere in a wheel chair, vand she's certainly able to walk, lift, bend, She even stretched from one side of her windscreen to the other in the winter to scrape ice while standing on onel eg, Pisses me off it does.

Some more:

MOST turkish people.

White people that, dress, talk, walk and act black. I like tracksuits, flat peaks, and the type of music, BUT it takes the piss when white people 'bop' and talk like there from london when there living in Kent.

When doing strimming in the garden and it has a really shit wire so it breaks every minute and you have to keep pulling more out :-

Drivers that don't give way to old folk standing at the side of the road, I know tey moan at us for riding etc. But you would think most people would be decent enough to let them cross.

When you get told to look at a teacher when there shouting at you and all you can smell when you look towards them is there fag and coffee breath. >_<

Paris Hilton

AGREEEEE + her f**king spoiled dog!

bad luck, as i normally have.

people adding you too msn and always sending nudge or keep saying hello, when you dont wanna talk with them or you're busy.

the noice when someone is eating.

hate when people staring at me on the train.

when people you have told off refuse to leave you alone and cant stop phone you up.

When girls that are lesbien trying to flirt whit you and you have especilly told them that you like boys, that makes my head in!

Or when you got this old friend after you and he/she wont stop email you and tell you where she/he saw you the other day "I saw you yesterday on the bus".... NOOOO shit are you sure??

When someone steal my wallet with the rest of the money you own and need to order all the new credit cards and stuff. :angry:

Stalkers.

People that getting pissed off because you go out riding some street and they start scream "dont ruin the city!!" :ermm:

Arogant people.

People that is really loud in the morning, or that waking me up just some minuts before my alarm will wake me up, nothing to get pissed of for but it just pisses me off.

Teacher that blames you for everything

//Suss

Edited by Monty_susanne

I'm grumpy at how we take everything for granted and complain about the slightest imperfection in our lives. I've taken to looking alittle harder at seemingly dull objects and being amazed at them i.e a seagull flying...it's flying FFS, pretty amazing! Try it.

BAHAHAH f**k off its a seagul it could ride a bike though a hoop of fire and i could give a shit

Ok, a couple of things

1. Football, not so much the game itself but the fact that if I say I don't care if England win the world cup people start accusing me of hating my own country, WTF? No, I just don't like football, I doubt you care if the England tiddly winks team win the world tiddly winking championships but that doesn't mean you don't like England does it you moron, it's a sport not a war, who wins has no impact on me what so ever, I couldn't give a damn!!

2. Ironically (given the thread title) old people, specifically one's who go to the shops/post offices/banks at lunchtimes and do everything really really slowly. I know they can't help being slow but it's the fact that they do it between 1-2pm. I only get one hour for lunch, no more, and I only get it between 1-2pm like most office types. So I have to use it efficiently, and taking an age to pack your goods or pay in that cheque for your grandson is just eating into that precious time. You have no job, you have all day to do things as slowly as you like, why do it then?!? Have some consideration for others!

3. The toilet seat issue, you know when women have a go at you for leaving it up. But why shouldn't we, I mean we need it up right, so what if we put it down then the next person to use it is a guy, he's gotta lift it again, waste of time!! So I've taken to having a go at them for leaving it down, seems only fair to me!

4. I won't even get started on this one as it is both controvercial and I will just go on and on forever, so I'll simply say religion and it's intollerance of other people despite it's own teachings, it is the single most hypocritical thing on this earth!

That's all for now, blimey that felt good!

Davey

so i got to book tickets for alton towers. 20 something quid, ok. Then ooooo half price online before october (Y)(Y)(Y)

So i select 4 tickets please, it says oops you are booking for a date in less than 5 days, No porblem, select to pick up on entry.

There you go bong, thats 60 quid please, Thank you. By the way, if you want the tickets for tomorrow you can f**k off cos we need 48 hours notice.

C U N T S

bongo

oooh, you've made an enemy now :angry:

:P

please just realise, she's blonde and stupid bimbo she gets everything she want because she got hilton as aftername.

The songs she have done SUCKS! She cant f**king sing! Damn screaming donkey she is!

She dont deserv to be in the music buisness or the movie buisness, i find the movie "house of vax" or whatever it's called, good first time i heard about it, but later i found out she was in it, and refused to see it! havnt seen it yet and will never do! (N)

I cant even look at her on the tv and i always have to turn of the radio when i hear the intro of her songs.

Cant get it why some guys likes her, if I saw a poster i shouldnt not even spend my preciuss time to give it a new look with spraycolours, thats how much i hate her.

there u go, hate me more if u want :P hahaha :-

//Suss

people adding you too msn and always sending nudge or keep saying hello, when you dont wanna talk with them or you're busy.

Damn right, unless it's people i'm properly friends with, in which case i just say f**k off for five minutes.

i find the movie "house of vax" or whatever it's called, good first time i heard about it, but later i found out she was in it, and refused to see it! havnt seen it yet and will never do! (N)

//Suss

You might like it actually... she gets killed in it. :P

Cant get it why some guys likes her, if I saw a poster i shouldnt not even spend my preciuss time to give it a new look with spraycolours, thats how much i hate her.

4 words, ONE NIGHT IN PARIS

There's your answer to why guys like her, we are shallow, it's in our nature. It's ironic as when you watch it you can't help noticing she is rubbish in bed, but she's so hot that she can get away with just laying there and letting you have your way, and she looks so good in french knickers it's unreal!!

Davey