First Vid Of Dirt Jumping

1 word b*****d!!!

that really made me wanna get a silly lil BMX and start dirt jumping again!!!

jacks just got 1 so i might have to steal his and hurt myslef

looks really good for a 1st time though!!! try to pull up into your bunny hop a lot higher

youll get used to it but if you pull and tuck harder youll make the gap but still get the distance

at the moment your using your speed to make the gap but try to pull up and bunny hop

at the tip of the jump - try chucking in a few 1 footers or something it all takes a lot of time though

keep it up though dude!!!

sorry,

don't really like the vid... bit boring...no tricks....not much style... no big jumps

try making your runs/landing a bit smoother?

you could of got some nice no/one footers off the jumps there!

how long have you been riding or is this your first attempt at dirt jumping?.. if it is well done not too bad!

Tim.

can you guys do much?? good for the first time you were there TRICKS WOULD BE GOOD!! you should ride near me, we got two sets of jumps one is scary, one is insane. also theres a 4x track(ish) that me and a few mates made. What are you ridin in that vid???? mines in the dirt jumper pics thread if you want to have a look (cant miss it ,PINK tyres) :P keep jumping