Looking For A Little Advice...

tipsy Jock

Yeah. i've got one of them Tom, tis not so great. I might take it apart and see if i can turn it into just a straight converter, its not as if i need the lighter anyway.

New speakers nicely wired up seperately :) I take back anything i've every said against Halfords, the guy was an absolute legend, even came out to the car and showed me exactly how to wire it up. In the end i wired up the dash speakers as rear speakers and left the door ones connected as the fronts. VW had indeed nicely bound up the wiring to the loom so there was no hope of pulling the old wires through. I thought the inconvience of having the Fad topsy turvy was less than trying to route new wires all the way to doors. Oh and it sounds incredible even without the new door speakers fitted, i'm hearing parts of songs i've never heard before lol

I owe you guys big time for all your help and even answering the stupid questions :-

Pete