New Bmx Dvd

matty17

Looks good, to say i haven't rode a bmx in a long time id probably purchase that, only saw Dave Mirra wearing a helmet though <_<

but the first bail was pretty harsh, he should of kind of guessed that would happen if he didn't pull up form the double peg grind (down the wall, into the wall), plus he wasn't wearing a helmet

Anyway looks amazing good find (Y)

you used to ride bmx didn't you? you any good if it was you that i read somewhere saying you did?

Will

Looks good, to say i haven't rode a bmx in a long time id probably purchase that, only saw Dave Mirra wearing a helmet though <_<

but the first bail was pretty harsh, he should of kind of guessed that would happen if he didn't pull up form the double peg grind (down the wall, into the wall), plus he wasn't wearing a helmet

Anyway looks amazing good find (Y)

you used to ride bmx didn't you? you any good if it was you that i read somewhere saying you did?

Will

yeah i used to ride bmx well still do really,im not to bad at street riding but no where near the level of some of those guys lol. :$