Help

fathopper

You not learn a f**king thing at school kid?

Water boils at 100C, yeah it sit there in a pan on the cocker/stove steam coming off water boiling aka lots of bubbles and it might spit out.

You'll need to do it for about 2/5 mins, but carefull as you will weaken the glue that holds them in the backings.

Just wash them, wash the rim, sand or file the pads

What oil is on them and how?

Cheers mate. Oil is on there because i was cleaning my pro 2 hub of all the grease to make i louder, i also found out that my pro 2 had been skipping because Id broken one of the spring clips. after about 4 weeks of riding, so now im running 3 pulls instead of four. How annoying.

Cheers mate. Oil is on there because i was cleaning my pro 2 hub of all the grease to make i louder, i also found out that my pro 2 had been skipping because Id broken one of the spring clips. after about 4 weeks of riding, so now im running 3 pulls instead of four. How annoying.

Oil and grease are two very differnt things mate!

Where you get you hub from? It's a defo a 6speed one yeah?

Hope are sending a newletter out soon saying no more free warranty on the PRO II's used for trials as too many are using the wrong PRO II.

PRO II trials has stronger internals, PRO II for everything eles is XC spec'd

Pro 2 Trial 6 Speed hub, I was using wd40 to get the grease out of my hub, and it squirted all over my rim which got to my pads and nw ive grinded my rim, and gunna boil the pads in a mo. Stronger internals, yeah right. Anyway Im paying for new parts so the warrnety don't bother me too much hassle.

Pro 2 Trial 6 Speed hub, I was using wd40 to get the grease out of my hub, and it squirted all over my rim which got to my pads and nw ive grinded my rim, and gunna boil the pads in a mo. Stronger internals, yeah right. Anyway Im paying for new parts so the warrnety don't bother me too much hassle.

Why were you using WD40 to clean you hub out? The grease they use is perfect. No need if, you've ground your rim they will work! These std Magura pads?

Fine don't belive me then. Give me two mins to get you the link!

Edit:

IPB Image

The XC and mono are used the in the STD PRO II thats 7/8/9 SPD. You can feel te differnce in turning it, ridding it.

Edited by Wright Pads

Ive got monty orange pads, and well if the internal broke within about 4 weeks of riding, i could die next time i use it lol.

I was cleaning it out because the pulls wernt working properly and because i wanted to make it louder, and that little clip on the pro 2 broke.

Would everyone please stop suggesting to use white spirits to clean a rim, as has been said many times before by many different people its an oil based substance and it leaves an oily residue on your rims afterwards.

For once pete was right when he said use warm water and washing up liquid, then rinse the rim completely to get all the washing up liquid off.