My New Ko-bike Hmmmm Yum!

Balman

Glad to have such nice comments on my bike for once and glad to hear people are going out and getting one :P

also its fully built now I am running a toxin bottom bracket echo cranks a 74kingz bashring and a tensile freewheel and may i add it rides like a butterfly its so light and lovely and the front wheel dosent seem to want to stay on the floor i love it :$

cheers for the comments appreciated (Y)

Jack

yeah plase another pic just to keep me keen. Not to important but how much are these?

260 i think jack said yesterday??? its prob on trials uk

this bike rides STUPIDLY nice!!! its insane!!! hopefully get a mod soon and if i choose a new frame.....

this 1 will b my baby - its LONG but you dont notice it too much SEXUAL

Yeah is sexual must say even stock riders love it :P my mate measured it to be 1060wheel base :S but i no its defiantly just under a inch shorter than my mates b.t not 100% on the wheel base though thats just what i'm told.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Just got new grips and tiers the cranks are echo with a 74kingz bash and tensile freewheel and a toxin bottom bracket also using a louise fr on the front now :D

Thanks for the comments Jack :D