Day Out

BAZZA

Went and had a good ride the other month. i was riding with basically no back brake because the pads were on the way out :shifty: .... took camera and uncle did some filming

The riding isn't anything amazing the clips were on the computer doing nothing so thought i'd host them.

theres no music, just a fair bit of wind.

first few shots are off an ar*e of a line, took me bout half hour to nail-managed in the end though :D . the ledge was only a tires width. :S

i've put the video on eengoedidee and tv.sgi.si so which ever is easiest for you:

eengoedidee DAY OUT.wmv

tv.sgi.si DAY OUT.Divx

comments welcome

cheers

chris

Edited by BAZZA

Yup, I liked that. Bit windy but better than listening to most of the tunes people choose on here. I have to leave London, you lucky sod, looks wicked there...

cheers fella

Its about a 20 minute drive and then a 5 minute ride to get there so its not that accessable, but is worth the effort. :) loads of lines with a bit of everything in there.

I liked that alot chris (Y) nice and relaxing the riding was very good too, were is that i recognise it but i cant put my finger on it, well done.

Adam. (Y)

thanks

its up ilkley moor. my uncle found it whilst out on a ride, nice little spot.

Edited by BAZZA