Hope Pro Ii Help

rocks370

Hello all,

A wile back i bought a Hope Pro II hub (not the trials version). I would of got the trials version but i didnt know it existed when i spent my money (N) .

It is the 10mm bolt through verson shown here.

The main problems im having with the 10mm blolt throught axel is:

1. the 10mm axel i have is only just long enough, both wheel nuts do not cover the entire axel when on the bike.

2. I cannot use a single speed tensioner that is held at the wheel bolt (on Pro II trials) or quick release skewers as the axel is too short!

I was wondering if theres a way of converting it so i can use the Pro II trials bolts shown here?

Is it just as simple as buying Hope Pro2 Trials End Caps or does it need some sought of axel throught it?

Regards,

Si

Edited by rocks370

I'm not sure about converting it to use the pro II trials bolts, But a 10mm axel is a 10mm axel, have a look around and see if you can find an axel for it how it is, just a little longer. Could ask around at your local industrial estate, and see if anyone could make you up an axel by simply cutting off like a 10 * 200mm rod of steel and threading first 30mm of each end. That'd give you pleanty of room for anything you wanted to bolt to the ends.