Onza T-comp?

I-LUV-TRIALS

There not as bad as everybody makes them out to be, i have one at the moment i think it rides quite nice but it's not really my kind bike so im gonna get the new 221pr when i get paid at the end of this month :) . About the t-comp the back end doesn't flex really bad, i don't run a booster and its fine, the downfall is the lack of range of headsets made to fit it as it has takes a internal headset. The paint job isn't to shabby either it stays on for quite a while and has surprised me really judging by my previous onza (t-raptor), the chain stay dented quite easy but it's still pulling through and is a sound frame to start out with.

Edited by watto

hi dude my mate leon bought one brand new and he snapped it with like 2 weeks or riding no big stuff what so ever. i think biggest thing he did was drop a 2 ft wall but thats the only case i have herd of thanks dude riding on 28th??? its tyler by the way cheers!!!

Cool i may not be out on the 28th though as it is my mums birthday but i will let ou know asap m8

i bought a t-comp brand new just as i was starting out and then after about a month or so i started to see a crack appear just above the back brake area. When i took my parts off to put my new frame on the whole back right side just snaped off in my hands !! looky i noticed it when i did!!

also it is the most uncomphortable frame u can imagin , too short, hardly no bb rise, also they look poo :P