High Rise Stem, On A T-rex?

ramps

I fancy a change, I was going to get a new frame but decided I can't afford (N) So, would a high rise stem make my bike feel like poop? Or would it make it feel nicer, I searched but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

There are quite a few advantages of running a high stem on low bb frame, I find gaps are easier and so are taps, hooks. I can see it also being good for natural riding as the bike is "closer" to you. However, sidehops are harder, wheelswaps and in general any static moves. I started off with a 145x25 stem on my A1, now changed to a 130x15 and there was a rapid improvement. Going to change to 130x0 soon. Don't do it.

i run a high stem ( pazzaz 120x 20) on my control and its awesome, feels 100 times better for natural, taps are the same gaps the same, sidehops the same, hooks easier because the front is easier to pull up. also manuals and bunnyhops better. id definatly go for it, a pazzaz stem would be your best bet, oh and btw giaco coustellier and kenny bealey run high stems on low bb bikes.

i run a high stem ( pazzaz 120x 20) on my control and its awesome, feels 100 times better for natural, taps are the same gaps the same, sidehops the same, hooks easier because the front is easier to pull up. also manuals and bunnyhops better. id definatly go for it, a pazzaz stem would be your best bet, oh and btw giaco coustellier and kenny bealey run high stems on low bb bikes.

So the pazzaz are good for controls? (I´m looking for a new stem for mine)

How will the HiFi 130x15 be on a control?

i was actually looking at those stems, they are the same as the onza pz-51 stems arn't they?

I fancy a change, I was going to get a new frame but decided I can't afford (N) So, would a high rise stem make my bike feel like poop? Or would it make it feel nicer, I searched but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

im thinking of doing this on my t-rex so when you do it give a review in here , thanks (Y)