My New Monty 221pr 2007

Hendy

Who nailed fredy to that white you mean person, lol nice bike whats the weight of that thing?

Dan

lol the fredy on the whiteboard is me bros name lol he put it there :lol: anyway ye its 9.2kg (Y) and thanks for comment

Hard to tell with all the junke behind it in all honestly. Also your topic has been very miss leading and should of had a pic in the 1st place as anyone could have what seams to be the best mod bike going...not!

alright if u dont like it then fair dos :- but u dont have to be such a spitefull ass about it ;)

im sooo jelous ;)

:) what bike u got mate (Y)

and i also wanted to know... u know where u have ur nam i.e mines 'Hendy' how do u get a picture there casue i cant sem to do it :ermm:

Edited by hendy

alright if u dont like it then fair dos :- but u dont have to be such a spitefull ass about it ;)

you 16....you just got a £897.00 full on top of the range mod bike, you only just psot pics...erm logic starts dude.

How many 16 years old can pull £897.00 out of there ass! The next one thats says yes i'm gonna reacvh down there neck and pull it out for my self!

Edit: oh my reply was ment to be if you think i'm being soitefull you haven't a clue about me at all mucka. Be prepaered from now on eh!

Edited by Wright Pads

you 16....you just got a £897.00 full on top of the range mod bike, you only just psot pics...erm logic starts dude.

How many 16 years old can pull £897.00 out of there ass! The next one thats says yes i'm gonna reacvh down there neck and pull it out for my self!

Edit: oh my reply was ment to be if you think i'm being soitefull you haven't a clue about me at all mucka. Be prepaered from now on eh!

i can buy a bike at that price :P i'll just use money from the bank not my ass

Cheers on the weight, whats she ride like, must be great

Dan

actually hes 15 and hes been saving up for about 2 maybe 3 month and sold his old bike to get it, and it only cost him £700 haha nice bike hendy (Y)

If your going to edit posts do it properly, <_<

you 16....you just got a £897.00 full on top of the range mod bike, you only just PSOT pics...erm logic starts dude.

This post has been edited by Wright Pads: Today, 03:50 PM

your abit of a nob aint you wright pads, I think the validation process has identified that too, 1300+ posts and not validated :P, give up.

your abit of a nob aint you wright pads, I think the validation process has identified that too, 1300+ posts and not validated :P, give up.

cheers guys for posting good comments and sticking up for me insted of wright-pads (Twat). Just ssaying thanks to you guys. Yes it rides well good and feels so smooth after drops. Did a 7ft drop today to concrete and it felt well smooth :) Cheers Hendy (Y)

cheers guys for posting good comments and sticking up for me insted of wright-pads (Twat). Just ssaying thanks to you guys. Yes it rides well good and feels so smooth after drops. Did a 7ft drop today to concrete and it felt well smooth :) Cheers Hendy (Y)

wheres the 7ft wall? hope i can go plymouth on sat but my mums in a pissy with me cause i wanna go plymouth on her birthday lol cyer later.adam