Chris King Iso To '07 Echo Rim

RyanRs

does anyone know the spoke length to fit a chris king ISO rear to a '07 echo rear rim?? hope someone knows as i need to get adam tart to build it up, wana post the hub today, but i still have my nice shiney black spokes from my chris king 2 try-all rim build. so obv if they fit, id like to use them!

can anyone help!?

thanx

If you had a TryAll rim with 32 holes and 3 cross pattern your spokes are 262 and 261, or at least they should be. Im not sure if spokes comes in diffrens of 1mm. I think its 260mm, 262mm, 264mm and so on. If you need 257mm allways go for the longer one, in this case 258mm. Anyway thats what I think and was told when I learned to build wheels.

For 36 holes and 3 cross pattern it should be 255mm on left side and 253 on right side. I use DT spoke calculator for this, thats a good one I think and easy to use.

err, i havnt a clue how to use that spoke calc.. i dont know any of the geo's on the rim..

i do know though however, i have a 36 hole iso rear.. and the rim is a 36 hole '07 echo

can anyone work it out?

Do they even make the 07 Echo in 36 holes? Cant find it on Tartys anyway!