Im Back!

James

finally got a bike again! must say it feels bloody good, and i missed riding so much! went for a sesh yest and after having not riden for over a year im aching like a bitch. wohoo. heres my bike, basicly same as before but different colour frame, not bad considering the whole lot (inc different front end) was only £350! J (soz bout shite quality photo, was takin in corner of my now very crowded uni room.)

IPB Image

That is quality. I know what you mean. After jsut a few weeks off I started aching abit more than usual when I got back in.

Looks like you got a preety good deal hope you have fun riding it.

AND more importantly get that Carling off the radiator - warm beer is never good! :P

Phil

AND more importantly get that Carling off the radiator - warm beer is never good! :P

seconded

- are you actually in cambridge then ?

the scene round here's in danger of dying a bit of a death with Wing off to uni and the rest of us hooked on bmxs - you could be just what's needed to liven shit up a bit

sadly not matey, im at uni in notts which is absolutely f**kin awesome for riding, u lot shud have alittle road trip up ere! il be back in cambs soon though im sure. be gud to show u lot around though, i live right in the center of town so im pretty close to everything!

sadly not matey, im at uni in notts which is absolutely f**kin awesome for riding, u lot shud have alittle road trip up ere! il be back in cambs soon though im sure. be gud to show u lot around though, i live right in the center of town so im pretty close to everything!

maybe we will have to ride notts some time!!