Plymouth

wez

LMAO erm...why don't you sort it out dude! Then you can ride and stop being gay on MSN with Rob!!

because i got no money to sort it out and it was only rob being gay on msn and it was funny more than

gay i was takin a slash when he asked you if you found your choclate foot yet

wez :P

because i got no money to sort it out and it was only rob being gay on msn and it was funny more than

gay i was takin a slash when he asked you if you found your choclate foot yet

wez :P

Last time i saw or rode with you was @ the start of the summer or mid way through it!

What you needing to sort it? Maye have it or can get it mate!

Oh was it, umm always have been confused to which one of you is the battyest of the bunch.

Pete

Pete if it was a trio you'd be the battyest of the bunch. Definatly the battyest in England, well done pete. (Y) Anyway any luck finding your chocolate foot yet?

Hey Rob! Have you removed Wez's chocolate foot yet from your chocolate pot mouth? Perhaps Saturday i'll put mine in yours rather rapidly!

Pete

I can't text you cause i lost my phone and numbers

Darren have you a totaly differnt number now? If not then i can send you his number

That sounds so gay!

Yea its different till early next week, just an emergency number to be honest. Alex has it(dont really want to shout it on the net to be honest.

No worrise dude, i'll hang fire til lthe new one is in!

Wasn't ment to be gay, a threat at his leavel to stop this crap on msn

Hey Rob! Have you removed Wez's chocolate foot yet from your chocolate pot mouth? Perhaps Saturday i'll put mine in yours rather rapidly!

Pete

You mess with ma homie you mess with me.. You f**kinnn huffff!

Wez

Edited by wez

I'm sorry two little poor chav's that live in one of the roughest parts of town think i won't go for them! Heck Rob moves when i walk/ride by and Wez runs when i do a drop incase i go for him! Back in my shop you stayed the f**k well away!

Your what 15 or soemthing now...scary. It was a passing joke but non of you here have any sense of one etc!

I'll be passing by today so open wide if you want, oh and if you both such the ''men'' you say you are then i'm sure you'll be able to start someting in person, in real, in life than on a f**king forum!

Grow up gaylords.

Pete, should have come out today, very nice weather!

Darren's brake f**ked up, Alex's headset raped itself and he got a puncture, other than that I had a good ride :)

What on the 10'' dildo as i'm thinking of calling it!

I went shoe and winter coat shopping with my son. Wicked babe magnet he is (Y)!!

Alex need to put more air in them, oh and not use cheap tubes!. What happened to his headset?

Maybe build the coust up or something i duno!

Funny pete im 17 in like 20 days your like 50 soon been riding 15 years you say my my you suck you f**kin cock sucker.. also pete who was the one that didn't turn up today you f**kin huff.

Whats it like pete waking up every morning knowing your going to be picked on by people half your age and knowing your one of the most hated people on the planet!

Come get me you f**kin loser!

EDIT: oh yea pete your bikes fake you cheap mother f**ker, you sponcer yourself

Edited by T-Lite Man

Can i suggest we build a ring/cage and get this out in the open?

Sell tickets to raise money for Alex's bike.

Film for all on here to see.

You sort your differences in real life rather than over the internet.

Tom doesn't get annoyed with another argumentative thread

Everyone wins.