Bristol Night Ride

Luke Rainbird

Hey guys,

Mainly to the bristol regulars, but open to all as per usual.

Away for the weekend, but if anyone fancies a night ride on some time next week that would be awesome.

Wednesday is probably best for me, but I can probably do most nights from Tuesday onward really, so if anybody would rather we did another night let me know.

Laters,

Monkey Boy ;)

Thursday is good for me. Got midterms on Wed and Thurs, so need to work before then.

Hey guys,

Mainly to the bristol regulars, but open to all as per usual.

Away for the weekend, but if anyone fancies a night ride on some time next week that would be awesome.

Wednesday is probably best for me, but I can probably do most nights from Tuesday onward really, so if anybody would rather we did another night let me know.

Laters,

Monkey Boy ;)

Hows about Lloyds around 7ish again?

Any good

You asking if the time and place is any good or about my riding? Yes to the first No to the second but am keen to get out with some locals. Thats of course if i'm mobile after a 20kg piece of steel fell onto me from a roof. If I can ride at all i'll prob come along and bring the camera.

You asking if the time and place is any good or about my riding? Yes to the first No to the second but am keen to get out with some locals. Thats of course if i'm mobile after a 20kg piece of steel fell onto me from a roof. If I can ride at all i'll prob come along and bring the camera.

Yeah was asking if the time/place was ok for people, but is cool to know riding level too.

I'm shocking, so you have nothing to worry about mate!

Sorry to hear about the steel accident, hope you can make it out. Would be good to get some photos too if you do bring a camera.