Anonymous Warned

Wright Pads

Okay this aint just from my self but manny here have spoken on msn with me about it....oddly asking do i know why! Meh.

What is the point behind it? TF is the only forum i use that does them Anonymously.

I'd though and have found it a good idea to have the name of whom's given it so it can be talked about, ie: the problem sorted so it does not arrise again or if a mistake as it has been or possibly be can be removed or delt with.

It also be nice to know whom is dishing them out, as i've seen some memebers lists full of anonymous warns.

More could be added to this but i'll leave it there.

This is not intent on being a slag match or anyhting just a question to be put forward to the admin/mod's here as to why they do it. There reason etc.

Please keep it clean in here.

Pete

last nite i received a 10% warning,

IPB Image

if you look in here;

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....sult_type=posts

there are 5 posts that i done in 'plymouth', none of which are a 'slagging match' with pete wright!

so i don't understand why I ben beckett have received a warning!!!?!?!?!?!?

i would like to know who issued me the warning so we could discus the issue.

thank you.

Rob can you just stop please mate. I did ask for this topic not to have what you are doing in here!

My warns are all anonymous....just very intrested to know why.

Whats the TF rule or admins/mods reasons for this

Pete

Pete i know but it is sort of funny at the end of the day.:D

EDIT: people i think just slag you off for a laugh.

But last time i wouldnt really want to get threatened and called gay before i started saying anything bad to you..

Edited by T-Lite Man

there are 5 posts that i done in 'plymouth', none of which are a 'slagging match' with pete wright!

You weren't exactly helping the situation...

lol, does pete ride like a retard then, with a different foot for balance, and the other for tricks etc, like my mate?

and

what does that mean? obviously i wasen't present when the joke was made so i am clueles and would like to know

Does it matter who the warn is from?

If you broke the rules then you can expect to be punished by the moderating body, doesnt matter who the individual that pressed the warn button is.

Edited by adamtrials

and

If you broke the rules then you can expect to be punished by the moderating body, doesnt matter who the individual that pressed the warn button is.

Adam he wasn't breaking the rules in anyway that i know of, he was asking simple questions aimed at me not pete so it's a different story.

and

well yes it does, because i don't feel what i put is a slagging match with pete, so if i know who issued it i can discus the matter with that individual.

p.s, i couldn't see the bold writing on ur reply, dunno why- any one else get this?

edit> ow you edited your reply...........

Edited by ben beckett

I've been pretty busy, but it looks like Pete started it.

LMAO erm...why don't you sort it out dude! Then you can ride and stop being gay on MSN with Rob!!

Pete - there are plenty of posts by you in that thread which break the guidelines. Think before you post whether the content is appropriate.

Ben - your posts in that thread only seemed to provoke things - They had little or nothing to do with the topic.

The rest of you - don't feed the trolls.

If you have a problem with being warned then use the contact button in the top right.

Jon