Grrr!

Wright Pads

Still 3 > 300x50x10mm blocks to be cut! Backings still on order but Heatsink CNC refills can be sorted!

Spondered riders are Alex T & 1 Handed Luke! Free set off To Darren (cheers for you help), Tarty Bikes to test them out for XXX so wait and see!

IPB Image

IPB Image

Once cut, they will be sanded up, cut to fit backings, washed then fitted or packed!

Yes my hands are killing me and fumes are going to my head!

Any questions on sales/buys not here. You know other way to chat to me!

Please keep this topic clean. It's meant to be a progress log!

Pete - Wright Pads

Edit: Oh forgot to say, website on the way too (Y)

Edited by Wright Pads

you seem quite serious on this pad thing, it all works out for you (Y)

im not getting any though, since im riding double disc and live in the netherlands :-

I was the 1st time i did them as well! This is a LTD batch run only!

I mixed the disc compound today! It's only a test but it's curing off very well currently!

Pete

Can't wait to try mine mr wrong wright :-:P

Tomorrow if you wanted SON Alex with them backing you gave me (thank you)! I'll do the 2 sets for you. I'll also be round to grind you rim and set your brake up. Mother will be waiting if you compaline about these like all other pads you've had!

Pete

i'm quite interested ill speak on msn and what are you cutting them with?

300x50x10mm strips i did with a stanly, then i made a hot wire cutter to cut them into the 50x12x10mm. For making the smaller cut to fit the backings i'll use a scaple for body piercing as they are the sharpest about.

Pete

Silly question but how much are they going for? and what's their reccomended use? i'm new to this concept of Pete Wright himself selling stuff!

Want me banned? Go back please and read the topic and reply by someone eles and think before you speak please! Also obay the TF rules! NO forsale/trades in NMC! This is a production update log only!

Pete

I'm not intending to buy any from NMC, i'm just asking a general price question, nothing on my previous post SAID that i was going to buy any. (To people, if you did get that message, sorry, i'm don't want to buy any) :P, or can anyone lead me in the Wright direction so i can find out.

Edited by Fat Pants