Snail Cams On A T-mag

T-OM

ive been thinking about cams as well, if i knew where to drill the hole on my frame then i'd do it, taper them and use them. Gosh, don't chain tugs suck.

If someone could shed some light onto where i should drill my holes that would be cool? :)

ive been thinking about cams as well, if i knew where to drill the hole on my frame then i'd do it, taper them and use them. Gosh, don't chain tugs suck.

If someone could shed some light onto where i should drill my holes that would be cool? :)

if you go on ebay search trials and theres a monty frame on there with a close up pic of the drop outs, from that pic you should have a good idea of where to drill. hope this helps (Y)

Hey there my friend has the same problem and wonts to run cams and he did what your suggesting to do and it worked fine and you can get the cam bolts from tarty but year he did it on a t-mag frame and didn't weaken it at all and its still goin strong so tell us how it goes if you do it.

Edited by ..ben..