My Pitbull Is Finally Finished

20inchsuperstar

Looks really good actually (Y) nice one. What rims are they because the try all lime green rims dont have the sidewalls coloured aswell on the back rim?

yeah its a try-all rear!! i didn't think it had coloured sidewalls till i opened the box :P thanks for the replies

the bike is in bits in my living room at the moment as i've just found out that the bb is bent so it needs a new one :( thank you mister tunnicliffe! ( yes it was Neil's one )

Edited by 20inchsuperstar

...with new sitckers to make people think Neil rides 2006 model :lol:

Very nice bike but why are your brake levers paralell to the ground? :)

that was before they were fully sorted, and i like them kinda like that, but hey , each to their own i guess. Thank you for the comments

That's possibly the nicest pitbull i've ever seen! (Y)

How's the brake with having painted (?) sidewalls?

Cheers ! :D the brakes are rather good actually , so start with NO CHANCE, but its got a little bit of rubber building up now (after a half hour ride) and they're as good as itll get with standard pads :P im cutting down the cables as we speak so i hope it goes well !

Matt

EDIT: dammit i got sprayed with oil .. By the way i didn't paint the sidewals myself the came like that from tarty

Edited by 20inchsuperstar