Starting Again

melvin146

i just to have a old t-pro and i sold it cos i coulent ge the hang of it

but now i want to start again

my mate havs a zoo pitbull that he is going to sell.... people may rip me cos i have the all the gear and no idea....!!!!

what to do think the zoo is a bit battered soo it is pretty cheap....

cheers chris

well all i can say to you is if you are goner buy a bike of someone you now then take someone how knows a lot about the sport so that he can advise you on what it is worth. also if you might buy one of e-bay or somewhere like that you could post us guys a link and we could give you are advice on what it is worth. i would be glad to help you at any time. (Y)

luke

well all i can say to you is if you are goner buy a bike of someone you now then take someone how knows a lot about the sport so that he can advise you on what it is worth. also if you might buy one of e-bay or somewhere like that you could post us guys a link and we could give you are advice on what it is worth. i would be glad to help you at any time. (Y)

luke

the pitbull is an 05 with a medium dent in the frame and with a hope ti summin for the rear hub... try all rear rim echo urban forks and some sh*t stem... for £350 with coust pads and maggies

wat u think sorry got no pics at the mo

cheers chris

what do you think of the bike and its condition?

luke

ive riden the bike and the componts ar pretty sound the frame just has a dent but no cracks!!!!

since im a begginer im not really good enought to bosh it anymore

i should be getting some pics 2 nite

thanks luke...

cheers chris