Weather To Ride 26"

onzaboy90

hi im a average rider looking for a new bike but i dunno weather to stay with a 20" or go on to a 26" but i need some pointers and tips if any one cud comment on my problem much better than getting one and not being able to ride it

i am about 5"8 and 20"inch give me back ake and what bike wud be better for me because i like the pitbull and the gu typhoon but if any advice cud be given thnx for reading my problem (Y):P:rolleyes:

get urself a real bike with some real size wheels :stock u know u wannna

now i find that with the 20inch bikes i have more control but no room for power

26inch i feel at home with and i find that taps and wheelswaps are nicer on a stock.Also with stock u can also have more of a street feel to ur ridin depends on ur ridin really

i think some one made the wheels to small on them 20 u look a little silly riding one .

get a 26 and get a pitbull if now got a pitbull 05 :D very pleased with it and you can pick them up 4 about 500 quide what is very resonable.

dan

ner connor is a man and making me stay with 20" bikes so 26ers sorry but i have to stay with my m8ty connor

Dude, what was your initial reaction to having a go on mine and boumsongs bikes the first time you met us, thats right.... you knew stocks were better within a few minutes of being on one.

What did you say? Easier to keep on the back wheel, more controllable?

Going 26" is also a good excuse to buy a new toy B)