Some1 Help Me

wez

hi my name is wez iv been riding 4 a while now and i can do all the basic tricks such as pedal kick and backwheel and sidhop all the basics but i lack alot of control i have hardly any and i just cant go big anyhow i was just wondering if anyone could giv me any tips on control or how to go big? thx alot

wez :D

Edited by wez

hi my name is wez iv been riding 4 a while now and i can do all the basic tricks such as pedal kick and backwheel and sidhop all the basics but i lack alot of control i have hardly any and i just cant go big anyhow i was just wondering if anyone could giv me any tips on control or how to go big? thx alot

hey

what do you mean by lack of controll ? need more information dude

mikey

hey

what do you mean by lack of controll ? need more information dude

mikey

ohh sorry dude i mean like cant keep in same place when i trial hop i dont have style at all lol im like full on flakey on nearly all of my moves can hardly stay in the same spot when i try and do still tril hops stuff like that.

wez :P

how long have you been riding?

All I can say really is ride as much as poss, you cant rush these things, just practise and control will come.

well i got my bike last christmas but the ammount of time its been broke iv been riding all together about 6 months.

wez :P

if you wanted to get some wheel control the first control i learnt to do was to backhop in the same spot just spend as much time as you like trying to backhop i practiced on a little kerb just got onto it and tried backhopping you should get it fairly quickly doing it this way (Y)

Edited by jim-p

ok as far as going big get comfortable with your riding style and balance play on rails and such and in general just get the right mentality for example our local one..... follow the wise words of dawn french :P "don't tap it..... WHACK IT"

balance wise rails will help not being able to go anywhere will MAKE you learn to stay in one spot :-

and like instead of gapping off a drop try like lowering the front as much as you can and simply landing smooth and flat just evolove your own style focus on one thing

good luck mate

(Y)

it comes with time,practise makes perfect! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: