New Vid From Thomas Öhler

SubZero

Hi,

I was lucky enough to have a VIP pass for the FIA GT Race in Dubai at which Thomas did the show. I met Thomas just after his demo I even had a sit on his bike for a picture.

As far as I know I am the only trials rider in Dubai and so was amazed how light Thomas's bike was, I bought mine mail order never having seen another trials bike in the metal.

I think Thomas might have done some better demos elsewhere around the track where on the way out I saw some graffitied old cars and palletes which I assume were for Thomas not the skate boarders that were also doing a show.

Dubai has a great climate for winter trials, but most of the terrain is sand based, however, there is a growing adventure racing scene based in the Hajar mountains which look perfect for trials, they are about an hour outside the city, I will post some info for anyone looking for winter training once I have had a look myself, - 25 degrees and guaranteed sun when you Europeans need it most.

Regards

Duane.